The Sanderson CRLF100 Limefire header offers the classic lakes style that looks just right on many fenderless street rods; whether building for that nostalgic look or an ultra-modern design.
- Turnout Tip, Finned Block Off Plate, and other adapters are sold separately
- On engines making decent horsepower or vehicles doing considerable highway driving, adding PowerCaps to the Limefire is recommended! Please review the “Why use PowerCaps?” tab for additional information.
Engine: Small Block Chevy 265-400 V8
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8″
Collector Diameter: 3½”
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Standard block off plate
Sanderson’s Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, Sanderson applies a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polishes the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.