The Sanderson C12 is a full-length, 1-5/8″ or 1-3/4″ primary tube header for performance engines in 1964-Up Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, and El Camino (GM A-Body) applications. The full-length header design offers an easier exhaust connection than shorter, block hugger designs.
- Fits straight and angle plug cylinder heads
- Please specify the cylinder heads when ordering
- Please state if using Vortec-style cylinder heads (review information tab)
- Available with special D-Port flange for D-port cylinder heads (GM ZZ4, ZZ6, 90’s LT-1, etc.). Please review the information tab!
- Choose either 1-5/8″ or 1-3/4″ primary tube diameter
- Please specify if the vehicle has factory air conditioning (condenser box on the firewall). 1968-72 applications with AC require a specific passenger-side header.
Includes all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine: Small Block Chevy 265-400
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8″ or 1-3/4″
Collector Diameter: 3.0″
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Collector Reducer Set
Sanderson’s Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, Sanderson applies a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polishes the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.