The Sanderson BB10 header set is designed to fit big block Chevrolet engines in 1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro, 1968-1972 Nova, and 1965-1970 Impala applications. Eliminating ground clearance problems, the BB10 header provides a tight fit while providing performance gains. Clears all stock steering and chassis components, and works with aftermarket (non-factory) air conditioning, manual transmissions, and power steering.
- Does not clear stock A/C on Camaro and Firebird (header contacts evaporator unit on the firewall)
- Camaro and Nova require GM big block frame mounts (3950113 driver side, and 3950114 passenger side) to ensure proper engine location
Engine: Big Block Chevy 395-454, 502
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-7/8″
Collector Diameter: 3.0″
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Collector Reducer Set
Sanderson’s Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, Sanderson applies a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polishes the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases and increases the longevity of your header investment.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.